405 Method Not Allowed
The method specified in the Request Line is not allowed for the resource identified by the request. Please ensure that you have the proper MIME type set up for the resource you are requesting.
Please contact the server's administrator if this problem persists.
- Click Start and point to Programs.
- Point to Windows NT 4.0 Option Pack.
- Point to Microsoft Internet Information Server.
- Click Internet Service Manager.
- Right-click the name of the virtual server that is having the problem, point to Task, and then click Check Server Extensions.
Begin check 7/30/99 11:36:26 AM
PROBLEM: The folder "/_vti_bin" is not executable. Marking it executable.
PROBLEM: Do you want FrontPage to tighten security as much as possible for all FrontPage webs?
End check 7/30/99 11:36:49 AM