Additionally, you may receive the following error message:
Display driver <filename> stopped responding and has successfully recovered.
Internet Explorer 9 speeds up graphic performance and the rendering of webpages by moving the rendering of graphics and text from the CPU to the GPU. Therefore, if your video card does not support GPU hardware acceleration, some webpages may not be displayed correctly in Internet Explorer 9.
- Start Internet Explorer 9.
- Click Internet Options on the Tools menu.Note If the Tools menu is not displayed, press ALT to display the Tools menu.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then browse to the Accelerated graphics section.
- Click to select the Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering check box.
- Click Apply, and then click OK.
- Close all open Internet Explorer 9 windows, and then restart Internet Explorer 9.
- View the webpage in Internet Explorer 9.