- You install Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) and Microsoft Exchange Edge 2010 on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 R2.
- You enable the E-mail Policy feature and the IP Allow List feature on the computer.
- You add a range to the list for the IP Allow List feature.
- You set the Format option to French (France) in Region and Language settings of Control Panel.
- You click Copy settings in the Administrative tab of Region and Language settings.
- You click to select the Welcome screen and system accounts check box to copy your current language settings to the Welcome screen and system accounts, and then you restart the computer.
- You run the Get-ReceiveConnector command in the Microsoft Exchange Management PowerShell program after you restart the computer.
Update informationTo resolve this issue, install the software update that is described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article:
Article ID: 2423235 - Last Review: Oct 1, 2010 - Revision: 1