Consider the following scenario:
- You create a table in a Microsoft Office Word 2007 document.
- You paste the table into a new Word document as a picture.
- You use an Adobe PDF printer to print the document.
To resolve this issue, apply the following update:
2412270 Description of the Office Word 2007 hotfix package (wordconv-x-none.msp, word-x-none.msp): October 26, 2010
Registry key informationImportant This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
322756 How to back up and restore the registry in WindowsWhen you install both the hotfix packages that are described in Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article 962872 and in this KB article, follow these steps to enable the hotfix:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate and then select the following registry subkey: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Word\Options
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type RequireTableBordersInImage, and then press ENTER.
- In the Details pane, right-click RequireTableBordersInImage, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 0, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.