There is an error synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your account is configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web. Error: 4403.
Error code 1133 may also be reported instead of error code 4403. This behavior may occur because both errors represent the same error but with origins from the client for error code 1133 and from the server for error code 4403. You may also find the following message in the Sync Issues folder of the Hotmail account in Outlook:
Server Command: CHANGE
Sometimes during the repair, some items never sync down from the server because of network-connection issues or because of conflicts between the server and the client. Because the client does not have a record of these items, later syncs will not bring down these missing items.
- In your Internet browser, log on to your Hotmail account.
- Open the Microsoft Outlook profile that contains the Outlook Hotmail Connector account.
- Compare your inbox items that are on the web and on the client, and note which items are not present in Outlook.
- In the Hotmail inbox in your Internet browser, select one of the missing items. Then, flag this item by clicking the flag icon, or mark it as read/unread by using the menu options above the inbox.
- Repeat step 4 for each item that is missing in Outlook. This will mark the item as changed. Then, the server will send the item back to the client, and Outlook Hotmail Connector can re-create the item.
- When all items are marked, move back to Outlook.
- Click Send/Receive on the Send/Receive tab, or press F9 to sync your Outlook Hotmail Connector account with the server.
- You should see your missing items arrive in your Outlook inbox. If you do not, try to synchronize again, or try to change the missing items again.
Article ID: 2445711 - Last Review: Oct 20, 2010 - Revision: 1