Fix it didn't run? Follow these manual steps that are the same as those in the Fix it.
- Click Start (or Start > Run in Windows XP).
- Type appwiz.cpl, and then press Enter.
- Select Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 from the list.
- Click Uninstall (or Remove in Windows XP), and then click Yes.
- Access your account online.
Important Please login with the Windows Live ID you used when you bought Office 2010.
- Click My Account on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Find the Office 2010 version you bought, and then click Download.
- Now, click Advanced Options under the Download Now button .
- Choose 32-bit or 64-bit to download Office 2010 .
- Run the installation once the file has been downloaded.
Get help from the Microsoft Community online community or visit Contact Microsoft to learn more about your support options.
Article ID: 2445957 - Last Review: Sep 5, 2013 - Revision: 1