- You are a Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 user. A Microsoft Lync 2010 user invites you to join a conference.
- You join the conference as a guest by using Lync Web App.
- You dial out to your Director Inward Dialing (DID) number from Lync Web App.
- You answer the call by using the Office Communicator 2007 R2 endpoint. The Office Communicator 2007 R2 endpoint is added to the conference with the audio only mode.
- The Lync 2010 user adds desktop sharing to the conference.
Article ID: 2447997 - Last Review: Dec 17, 2010 - Revision: 1