· When this problem occurs, you do not receive an error message.
· Because this problem occurs during an internal optimization step, it is not possible to reliably avoid this problem by modifying your HLSL code.
#if D3DX_VERSION == 0xa2b
#pragma ruledisable 0x0802405f
· This resolution is specific to the HLSL compiler that ships with the June 2010 release of the DirectX SDK (D3DCompiler_43.DLL). Compiling this code with other versions of the compiler, or modifying the code in any way, may result in undefined behavior.
· This resolution disables a specific parallelization step during compilation. As a result, some hull shaders may exhibit decreased performance.
· This problem will be addressed in a future release of the HLSL compiler.
Article ID: 2448404 - Last Review: Oct 22, 2010 - Revision: 1