Consider the following scenario:
- You are an agent of a Response Group Service (RGS) group, in which the agent participation policy is Informal and the routing method is Serial.
- You have Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 paired with Lync 2010 Phone Edition.
- Someone calls the RGS group.
- The call is routed to you.
- You try to answer the call by using Office Communicator 2007 R2.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2449148 - Last Review: Dec 17, 2010 - Revision: 1
Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2