Consider the following scenario:
- You have a computer that is running Windows 7 and that has Bluetooth capability.
- You pair the computer to a Bluetooth printer.
- You send a print job to the Bluetooth printer.
- You put the computer to sleep while the print job is still active.
To work around the issue, use one of the following methods.
- Put the computer to sleep after the print job is finished.
- Restart the computer.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.