Issues that this update fixThis cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- This cumulative update contains several back-end code fixes to improve the stability of Office Communicator 2007 R2 Phone Edition.
This cumulative update also fixes the following issues that are fixed in the previously released updates:
- The Private branch exchange (PBX) caller name does not appear on Office Communicator Phone Edition 2007 R2 devices.
- The "Dial x for an outside line" message translation in Korean might not be fully explanatory in Office Communicator Phone Edition 2007 R2.
- Tanjay unlocks when you sign in on Fuze or Outlook Web Access (OWA).
- You cannot call a number on Tanjay when the number maps to a blocked Outlook contact without any instant messaging (IM) address. This issue does not occur on Microsoft Office Communicator.
- After some regions change their rules for daylight saving time, a phone that uses Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2, Phone Edition is one hour off.
- When you connect your IP phone through the Internet, the telephone call logs are not populated with received or dialed calls.
- When you block a contact, you cannot call that contact from the Contact List.
- After you apply the update package described in KB 972398 to your IP phone, the telephone performance becomes slow. The response time of the dial pad also becomes slow.
Update informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the UCUpdates.exe package now.
Release Date: November 2010
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: