Omit the double-byte characters from the field name.
- Create a query, and add the table that contains the double-byte characters to the query.
- Add the fields that contain only single-byte characters in their field names.
- Save the query.
- Select the query, and run the Access Form Wizard to build the form.
- After the wizard is finished, open the form in design view or in layout view.
- Click the Add Existing Fields icon.
- In the Field List, select the table that contains the fields that have the double-byte characters.
- Drag the desired fields to the form.
- In the navigation pane, select the table that has the fields that contain the double-byte characters.
- Click the Create tab on the ribbon.
- On the ribbon, select Form.
For more information about double-byte (2-byte) characters, visit the following Microsoft website:
Double-Byte Character Sets in Windows
Article ID: 2467758 - Last Review: Dec 21, 2010 - Revision: 1