- You have a computer that is running a non-English version of a Windows operating system.
- You enable the HTTPS Inspection feature in Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) Server 2010 that is installed on the computer.
- You access certain Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) websites that use Subject Alternative Name certificates.
- This issue does not occur if you disable the HTTPS Inspection feature in Forefront TMG Server 2010.
- This issue does not occur if the computer runs an English version of the Windows operating system.
Article ID: 2472894 - Last Review: Feb 25, 2011 - Revision: 1