Consider the following scenario:
- In a mixed Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 environment, an Exchange Server 2010 Client Access server handles the proxy requests for the Exchange Server 2007 Client Access server.
- You create a new mailbox on an Exchange Server 2007 server.
- You log on to this mailbox by using Outlook Web App (OWA).
Note This is the first time that you log on to this mailbox.
- You are automatically routed to the language selection page in OWA.
- You select a language, and then you click the OK button.
HTTP Error 400 Bad Request
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2484147 - Last Review: Jul 7, 2011 - Revision: 1