- You install Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services (SSRS 2008 R2), and then you configure it to run in the Microsoft SharePoint integrated mode.
- You design a parent report that defines a drillthrough action to a child report.
- Both the parent report and the child report have report parameters.
- You deploy the reports to a SharePoint document library.
- You display the parent report in the Report Viewer Web Part. You access the child report by following the drillthrough action.
- You click Go back to the parent report in the report toolbar of the child report.
Cumulative update information
SQL Server 2008 R2The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 6. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2008 R2, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2486793 - Last Review: Feb 21, 2011 - Revision: 1