The client operation failed.
- Start Mdbvu32.exe.
- Click MAPI_EXPLICIT_PROFILE, and then click OK.
- Click the MAPI profile for the mailbox that you want to correct.
- From the MDB menu, click Open Message Store.
- Click Mailbox - username in the list, and then click Open.
- On the MDB menu, click Open Root Folder.
- Under Child Folders, double-click Top of Information Store.
- Under Child Folders, double-click Inbox.
- Examine each row of entries that appear under Associated Messages in Fld by double-clicking the CB items one at a time. You are looking for two items that have the following message properties:
- The item that contains a message property Ox65EB that displays either OOF Rules or MSFT:TDX OOF Rules.
- The items that contain a message property PR_MESSAGE_CLASS that displays IPM.Note.Rules.OofTemplate.Microsoft.
- Select both CB: values.
To do so, press and hold down CTRL while you click both CB values under Associated Messages in Fld.
- In the Operations Available list, click lpFld-> DeleteMessages in the messages that are selected.
- Click Call Function, and then click OK.
- In the MAPI_FOLDER Inbox => Delete Messages dialog box, click OK.
- Continue to close the dialog boxes, and then quit the Mdbvue32 utility. You must now reset the Out of Office message that you want in Outlook.
Article ID: 248709 - Last Review: Jan 26, 2007 - Revision: 1