1. Revert the sequencer to its pre-sequencing snapshot.
2. Copy the existing virtual application package to the sequencer.
3. Launch the sequencer.
4. Select "Modify an Existing Virtual Application Package."
5. Select "Add New Application." Click Next.
6. Select the .SPRJ file for the virtual application package copied over in step #2. Click Next.
7. Follow the guidance provided, if any, during the "Prepare Computer" phase. Click Next.
8. On the "Select Installer" screen, select "Perform a custom application. Click Next.
9. Select "I am finished installing." Click Next.
10. If necessary, run each program to manage first use tasks as directed on the "Configure Software" screen. Click Next when finished.
11. Review the Installation Report. Click Next.
12. Select "Customize. Further configure the virtual application package." Click Next.
13. On the "Edit Shortcuts" screen, right click on "Applications" and select "Add Application"
14. In the "Add Application" dialog, browse to the new application, and modify the fields as necessary.
15. Click "Add" when modification is complete. Click Next to continue.
16. On the "Prepare for Streaming" screen, run each program to optimize the package. This is also referred to as defining Feature Block 1.