- You install Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Master Data Services (MDS) on a computer.
- You create some business rules by using the MDS website.
- You click Validate version to validate many members on the Validate Version page.
- Many results of the validations are not Validation succeeded.
- You try to return to the Validate Version page.
Cumulative update information
SQL Server 2008 R2The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 6. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2008 R2, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2497301 - Last Review: Feb 21, 2011 - Revision: 1