- You install Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services (SSRS).
- You configure the server to run in native mode.
- You install a Microsoft SharePoint server and add the Report Explorer Web Part to the SharePoint server.
- You configure the Report Explorer Web Part to point to the report manager URL of the report server.
- You specify a non-root folder in the report server folder hierarchy as the start path in the Report Explorer Web Part.
- You access Report Explorer by using the ViewMode=WebPartList URL access parameter in the browser.
Cumulative update information
SQL Server 2008 R2The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 6. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2008 R2, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2498880 - Last Review: Feb 21, 2011 - Revision: 1