- The issues that the update fixes.
- The prerequisites for installing the update.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you install the update.
- Whether the update is replaced by any other update.
- Whether you must make any registry changes.
- The files that the update contains.
Issues that this update fixesThis cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- 2517729 Options in the "Show Columns" submenu is inconsistent between different sessions in a Lync Server 2010, Group Chat client
- 2501082 The "Use friendly names in participant list and message area" command does not function correctly in a Lync 2010 Group Chat client
- 2501034 The "Create a Chat Room" command is available for a regular user in the Lync 2010 Group Chat client
Update package informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the MgcClient.msp package now.
Release Date: April, 2011
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the released cumulative update that is described in KB article 2467776.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Registry informationTo use one of the updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
File informationThis update may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This update contains only the files that you must have to correct the issues that are listed in this article.
After the update is installed, the global version of this update has the file attributes, or a later version of the file attributes, that are listed in the following table:
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
Article ID: 2500446 - Last Review: Apr 4, 2011 - Revision: 1