- The issues that the update package fixes.
- The prerequisites for installing the update package.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you install the update package.
- Whether the update package is replaced by any other update package.
- Whether you must make any registry changes.
- The files that the update package contains.
Issues that this update package fixes
This update package fixes the following issue:
- 2565375 You might unexpectedly receive IMs when the "Do Not Disturb" presence status is set in a UCMA endpoint
- 2621839 An UCMA 3.0 endpoint application throws an unhandled runtime exception in Lync Server 2010
Microsoft Download CenterThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the UcmaRuntime.msp package now.
Release Date: November 2011
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
There are no prerequisites for installing this update package.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Hotfix replacement informationThis update replaces the following update:
Registry informationTo use one of the update packages in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
File informationThis update may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This update contains only the files that you must have to resolve the issues that are listed in this article.
After the update is installed, the global version of this update has the file attributes, or a later version of the file attributes, that are listed in the following table:
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
Article ID: 2500449 - Last Review: Jun 21, 2012 - Revision: 1