- You create a Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010 array that has two member servers.
- You configure only one of the servers as a report server.
- You start the report server.
- You restart the other server, and then you try to log on to this server.
- This issue occurs on a stand-alone array or on an array managed by Enterprise Management Server (EMS).
- This issue does not occur on the report server.
Update informationTo resolve this issue, install the software update that is described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article:
- In the Forefront TMG Management console, click the Logs & Reports node.
- In the details pane, click the Reporting tab.
- Click the Tasks tab, click Configure Reporting Settings, and then click the Report Server tab.
- Check the Report Server name.
Article ID: 2501780 - Last Review: Feb 25, 2011 - Revision: 1