- You have a Microsoft Office Word 2007 document that contains a table.
- A cell in table contains superscripted letters or subscripted letters in a certain font. For example, the font is Ariel 9 pt.
- You print the Word 2007 document, or you save the Word 2007 document as a .pdf file.
- Any descenders of subscripted letters that are in the last line of text in the table cell are cut off.
- Any ascenders of superscripted letters that are in the first line of text in the table cell are cut off.
Registry key informationImportant This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Word\Options\
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type ShiftSupSubPrint, and then press ENTER.
- In the details pane, right-click ShiftSupSubPrint, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Article ID: 2503379 - Last Review: Mar 21, 2011 - Revision: 1