- All existing RemoteFX-enabled virtual machines (VMs) do not start.
- An administrator cannot create a RemoteFX-enabled VM.
Method 1Remove the RemoteFX 3D video adapter from the VM. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Hyper-V Manager. To do this, click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Hyper-V Manager.
- In the details pane, under Virtual Machines, select the VM that you want to configure. The VM must be off for you to be able to change its settings.
- In the Action pane, click Settings under the virtual machine name.
- In the navigation pane, click RemoteFX 3D Video Adapter.
- Click Remove, and then click OK.
Method 2Reconfigure AD DS so that the server that is running the Remote Desktop Virtualization Host service is not a domain controller. Instead, make the server a member server or a member of a workgroup.
Article ID: 2506417 - Last Review: Apr 24, 2017 - Revision: 4