- Exchange Online licenses are missing for users who were created in the Exchange admin center or in Exchange Online PowerShell.
- Sudden mailbox loss for users who were created in the Exchange admin center or Exchange Online PowerShell.
- Sign in to the Office 365 portal (https://portal.office.com) as an admin.
- Click users and groups, and then click active users.
- Click Filter (), and then in the drop-down box, click Unlicensed users.
Article ID: 2506570 - Last Review: Dec 16, 2016 - Revision: 1