- You create a Unified Messaging (UM) auto attendant on a Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 UM server.
- You configure the UM auto attendant to only accept dual tone multi-frequency (DTMF) inputs.
- You disable directory lookups for the UM auto attendant.
- You make a call that is answered by the UM auto attendant asking for the extension number.
- You type the extension number.
Note This issue does not occur when you type each digit within 1 second.
Article ID: 2506827 - Last Review: Aug 10, 2011 - Revision: 1