"Intranet Settings are now turned off by default. Intranet Settings are less secure than Internet settings. Click for options..."
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools, click the Security tab, click Local Intranet, and then click Sites.
- Unmark Automatically detect intranet network.
- Mark the following:
- Include all local (intranet sites not listed in other zones)
- Include all sites that bypass the proxy server
- Include all network paths (UNCs)
- Click OK, and then click OK.
- Close Outlook and Internet Explorer.
Article ID: 2507372 - Last Review: Feb 16, 2011 - Revision: 1