- You have a telephone that is running Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition.
- You log on to the telephone by entering your personal identification number (PIN).
- You log off the telephone.
- You connect the telephone by using a USB cable to a computer that is running Lync 2010.
- You log on to the telephone by typing your credentials on the computer.
- You select the calendar item on the telephone screen.
For Aastra 6721ip and Aastra 6725ip telephones:
For Polycom CX500, Polycom CX600 and Polycom CX3000 telephones:
Article ID: 2517728 - Last Review: Jun 21, 2014 - Revision: 1