To Modify the Registry Setting
- Click Start, and click Run.
- In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
- Double-click Personal in the right pane.
- Change the value to the path you want. For example:
C:\My Attachments, would set the location to the My Attachments folder.
%USERPROFILE%\My Documents, would set it to the My Documents folder on a computer that had more than one user profile.
- On the Registry menu, click Exit.
- Restart Outlook.
Article ID: 252732 - Last Review: Jan 26, 2007 - Revision: 1