Microsoft Outlook 2010:
If you view the error report contents, you see error signature information similar to the following:
- Locate Outlook.exe.
Outlook.exe is typically located in one of the following folders, depending on the version of Outlook that you are running:
- Outlook 2010 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14
- Outlook 2007 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12
- Outlook 2003 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office 11
- Outlook 2002 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office 10
- Outlook 2000 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office 9
- Outlook 2010
- Right-click Outlook.exe, and then click Properties.
- On the Compatibility tab, click to clear the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box.
- Click OK.
- Try to start Outlook.