This problem is fixed in the latest cumulative update rollup for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. For more information about the latest cumulative update rollup for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
If Update Rollup 8 or an earlier upudate rollup is installed, follow these steps to enable this hotfix on the computer that is running Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSCRM\
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Name the newly created DWORD registry entry by typing EnableRetrieveMultipleOptimization.
- Right-click EnableRetrieveMultipleOptimization, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 2, and then click OK.
Note The default value is 0.
- On the File menu, click Exit.
Article ID: 2535245 - Last Review: Aug 15, 2012 - Revision: 1