Fix it for me
To fix this problem automatically, click the Fix it button or link. Then click Run in the File Download dialog box, and follow the steps in the Fix it wizard.
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you are not on the computer that has the problem, save the Fix it solution to a flash drive or a CD and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
Then, go to the "Did this fix the problem?" section.
Let me fix it myself1. Open registry for editing by typing “regedit.exe” in Start > Run
2. Navigate to the key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office Server\14.0\Search\Global\Gathering Manager]
3. Change the hexadecimal value for EnableLastModifiedOverride to 0 (zero) on the right hand side.
4. Restart SharePoint Search service by typing the following commands in command prompt.
5. net stop osearch14
6. net start osearch14
7. Perform a full crawl
Did this fix the problem?
- Check whether the problem is fixed. If the problem is fixed, you are finished with this section. If the problem is not fixed, you can contact support.
- We would appreciate your feedback. To provide feedback or to report any issues with this solution, please leave a comment on the "Fix it for me" blog or send us an email message.
Article ID: 2546336 - Last Review: Jun 21, 2014 - Revision: 1