If this problem persists, please check the README file.
- Fable III for PC did not select the correct video resolution
- You select an unsupported video resolution in-game
- You select an unsupported video setting in-game
- Click Start, and then click All Programs.
- Click Games, and then click Games Explorer.
- Right-click Fable III, and then click Configure Video Options.
- Click to select a different Screen Resolution, and then click OK.
- If the issue continues to occur, repeat the previous steps and select a different video resolution.
Article ID: 2546531 - Last Review: Jul 11, 2011 - Revision: 1