Installation of Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant failed. Exit code: 1603. Result: Fatal error during installation.
1. Download the Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=15106 and save it to a folder on the local hard drive.
2. Go to Start > Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt
3. Type in cd c:\<folder name>. <folder name> is the location where you downloaded the Assistant to.
4. Type in Msiexec /i wllogin_32.msi /l*v C:\setupLogs.log NOMU=1
5. Once the Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant installation is complete, start the installation of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Client for Outlook again.
Article ID: 2549386 - Last Review: Jul 7, 2014 - Revision: 1