Assume that you configure a high dots per inch (dpi) display setting. For example, you set the display at 150 percent of the ordinary display setting. You insert a Microsoft Graph Chart object into a workbook in one of the following Excel versions:
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Microsoft Office Excel 2003
- Legacy versions of Excel
To work around this issue in Windows 7, disable scaling for graphs on high dpi settings. To do this, follow these steps:
- Press CTRL+ALT+DEL.
- Click Start Task Manager.
- On the Processes tab, right-click GRAPH.EXE, and then click Properties.
- On the Compatibility tab, click to select the Disable display scaling on high DPI settings check box.
- Exit Windows Task Manager.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.