- You create a send port that uses the AS2EDISend Pipeline component or the AS2Send Pipeline component to send Applicability Statement 2 (AS2) messages.
- You select the Track Message Bodies - Request message after port processing check box to save and track message content after the message is sent on the send port.
Cumulative update information
For BizTalk Server 2009The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 3. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for BizTalk Server 2009, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
For BizTalk Server 2010The hotfix that resolves this issue is included in cumulative update package 2 for BizTalk Server 2010.
For more information about how to obtain the cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
To disable tracking after port processing, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Programs, click Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009, and then click BizTalk Server Administration.
- In the console tree, expand the BizTalk group and the BizTalk application for which you want to disable tracking for a send port.
- Click Send Ports, right-click the send port, click Properties, and then click Tracking.
- Click to clear the Track Message Bodies - Request message after port processing check box.
Article ID: 2555003 - Last Review: Aug 31, 2011 - Revision: 1