This update fixes the following issues that were not previously documented in a Microsoft Knowledge Base article. Additionally, this update adds a new feature.
- "An error prevented Backup from completing successfully"
- "An error prevented Backup from starting"
- "The server restarted"
- "The server shut down unexpectedly"
Issue 2Assume that you select a language that is not the default installation language on the Remote Web Access logon webpage of Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard. In this situation, you cannot log on to Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard through the Remote Web Access webpage. Additionally, you receive the following error message:
Issue 3When you run the Active Directory Group Converter Wizard (Groupconverter.exe) in Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard, the wizard is named "Windows SBS "7" Active Directory Group Converter" incorrectly.
Issue 4The Remote Web Access webpage takes longer than expected to load a shared folder. The load time increases if there are more shared folders.
Note Each shared folder takes about one second to load.
Issue 5Consider the following scenario:
- You route faxes to a Microsoft SharePoint website in Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard.
- You open Fax Center to view the received faxes.