- You create a linked mailbox (MB1) on a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 mailbox server in an Active Directory forest (forest A).
- MB1 is associated with a disabled account user A in the forest A.
- MB1 is linked to a linked master account user B in the trust forest B.
- User A is a member of the domain local group.
- You assign Full Access permission for another linked mailbox (MB2) in forest A to user B.
- User B tries to access MB2 by using Microsoft Office Outlook.
Article ID: 2563245 - Last Review: Feb 13, 2012 - Revision: 1