- The issues that the update package fixes.
- The prerequisites for installing the update package.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you install the update package.
- Whether the update package is replaced by any other update package.
- Whether you must make any registry changes.
- The files that the update package contains.
Microsoft Download CenterThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the UcmaRuntime.msp package now.
Release Date: July 2011
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
There are no prerequisites for installing this update package.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Hotfix replacement informationThis update does not replace a previously released update.
Registry informationTo use one of the update packages in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
File informationThis update may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This update contains only the files that you must have to resolve the issues that are listed in this article.
After the update is installed, the global version of this update has the file attributes, or a later version of the file attributes, that are listed in the following table:
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
Article ID: 2571505 - Last Review: Jul 25, 2011 - Revision: 1