Note We recommend that you temporarily apply these procedures to evaluate a system. If your system performance or stability is improved by the recommendations that are made in this article, contact your antivirus software vendor for instructions or for an updated version of the antivirus software.
The following errors have been observed on App-V clients due to antivirus and antimalware scanning:
The Application Virtualization file system has been dismounted due to a severe error. Report the following error code to your System Administrator.
Error code: xxxxxx-xxxxxx0A-0000E0A3
An unexpected error occurred. Please report the following error code to your System Administrator.
Error code: xxxxxx-xxxxxx0A-0000E005
Note These errors have been associated with antivirus scanning but can be caused by other issues.
To determine if an issue is caused by antivirus or antimalware scanning, the following directories should be temporarily excluded on an App-V client:
Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 or later
· %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\SoftGrid Client
· %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\SoftGrid Client
· %PROGRAMDATA%\Microsoft\Application Virtualization Client\SoftGrid Client
Windows XP or Windows Server 2003
· %USERPROFILE%\Application Data\SoftGrid Client
· %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Application Virtualization Client\
· %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Documents\SoftGrid Client