- You install Update Rollup 4 that is dated June 22, 2011 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) in an Exchange Server 2010 SP1 environment.
- You try to use Microsoft Office Outlook to copy or move a public folder or a folder in a mailbox to a different mailbox, a personal folder (.pst), or a public folder.
- The public folder or the folder in the mailbox contains subfolders.
- A move operation consists of two steps:
- Copy the data from the source location to the target location.
- Delete the data from the source location after the copy operation is completed.
- This issue does not occur in Outlook Web App (OWA) and Exchange Web Services clients such as Entourage or Outlook for Mac 2011.
For more information about Recoverable Items, visit the following Microsoft website:
OpenSoftDeleted flag, visit the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2581545 - Last Review: Dec 1, 2011 - Revision: 1