- You create a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services (SSRS 2008 R2) report.
- You specify the FixedColumnHeaders or FixedRowHeaders property for a tablix of the report to True.
Note The FixedColumnHeaders and FixedRowHeaders properties are used to indicate whether the column or row headers are displayed on the page when the user scrolls part of the tablix off the page.
- You set the LayoutDirection property to RTL for the tablix.
- You deploy the report and render it in HTML format.
- You scroll part of the tablix off the page horizontally or vertically.
In this scenario, no row or column headers are displayed.
Cumulative update information
Cumulative update package 3 for SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1The fix for this issue was first released in cumulative update package 3. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2585784 - Last Review: Oct 17, 2011 - Revision: 1