- You are running Windows 7.
- You launch Control Panel, choose Appearance and Personalization and then click on the Personalization link.
- You back out of the Personalization page by either clicking on the Back button or pressing the Backspace key on the keyboard.
- You then try to click on a link in the navigation pane on the left-hand side of the window.
- In the navigation pane, first click on the Programs link and then click on the desired link in the navigation pane.
- Click on the Back button a second time and then click on the Forward button. You should now be able to click on a link in the navigation pane and have it open the expected window.
- System and Security
- Network and Internet
- Hardware and Sound
Article ID: 2589952 - Last Review: Aug 1, 2011 - Revision: 1