- The issues that the update package fixes.
- The prerequisites for installing the update package.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you install the update package.
- Whether the update package is replaced by any other update package.
- Whether you must make any registry changes.
- The files that the update package contains.
Issues that this hotfix package fixesThis cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- 2569723 The IM and call history are not stored in the default Exchange mailbox correctly when you use Office Communicator 2007 R2
- 2583663 An Office Communicator 2007 R2 client that runs in a Citrix published desktop session crashes when a USB device is connecte
- 2582211 A public IM user can send instant messages to a user who logs on to a Lync Server 2010 server by using Office Communicator 2007 R2
Hotfix informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the Communicator.msp package now.
Release Date: September 2011
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThis update package replaces the following update package:
Restart requirementYou have to restart the computer after you apply this hotfix.
Hotfix replacement informationThis update does not replace a previously released update.
Registry informationTo use one of the hotfixes in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
File informationThis hotfix may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This hotfix contains only the files that you must have to resolve the issue that listed in this article.
The global version of this hotfix package uses a Microsoft Windows Installer package to install the hotfix package. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) in the following table. When you view the file information, the date is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
|Privacypolicy.rtf||Not Applicable||2||06-Sep-2011||21:47||Not Applicable|