- Data Import may fail
- CRM Outlook Clients may not configure
- Async Operations may have unexpected behaviour including Workflows stopping with a Failed status
- No users can access CRM
- IFD access may fail for some or all users
- Date/Time fields may not display correct timezone offset
Many CRM operations are called through the CRM API's udner the context of the SYSTEM user account. If the CRMAppPool user account is a CRM user these calls will run under the context of the CRM user and not the SYSTEM user and could fail to execute in various parts of CRM described in the Symptoms section.
Once this user is created it may cause various problems if the following is not met:
- The user has been disabled
- The user has not been granted a security role
- The role does not contain all privileges to complete various operations including hidden roles
- Resolution 1: Change the CRMAppPool user account to a new Active Directory user account.
- Resolution 2: Change the CRM user to a new Active Directory user account which is not tied to any CRM services.