- Basic Demographic Information. This includes gender, birth year, and postal code.
- Personal Demographic Information. This includes name, birth date, and blood type.
To view the information in a health record, follow these steps.
- From the drop-down arrow next to the current account name, select the record.
- Click Health information, and then select the category that you want.
How to view information details
Any HealthVault customer who has sharing access for a health record can view the details of an information item unless the custodian marked the item as Personal. To view the details for an item, follow these steps:
- On the Health information page, select the category that you want.
- Click to select the check box for the item that you want, and then click Details.
- The details will be displayed under the selected item.
Details view contains all the data that is stored for the selected information item in the health record. In this view, you can take the following actions:
- Print the item.
- Edit the item.
- Mark the information as personal.
- View the history for the item.
- Delete the item.
- Export the item.
- See sharing.
- Change the date range.
The access and permissions for each user type are as follows:
- A user who has View and modify or Custodian access can edit and delete the item.
- A user who has Custodian access can view the history and sharing status of each item and can mark the item as Personal to prevent noncustodian users from seeing the item when the record is shared. To confirm the source of an item, a customer can view the signature for the item if the creator digitally signed it.
Article ID: 2597395 - Last Review: Jun 4, 2013 - Revision: 1