- You access a mailbox by using IMAP4 in Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- You synchronize several email messages with an IMAP server.
- The body of one email message is displayed in the body of another email message.
- Text from an attachment in one email message is displayed as garbage text in another message.
- Some content in an email message is not displayed.
- The body of an email message is displayed as unconverted MIME text.
- This issue is caused by network communication problems during email message synchronization. After you apply this hotfix, Outlook clears the internal memory that is used during email message body conversion when network communication problems occur. Therefore, the body of each new email message is blank and cannot be affected by the content in previous email messages.
- To repair the existing email message, delete and then re-add the user profile, or create a new profile for the current user.
Article ID: 2597991 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2