Consider the following scenario:
- You add a table that is created in Microsoft Office Excel 2003 to a Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 slide.
- You add a dword type registry key whose name is QFE_Boston under the following registry subkey and set the registry value to 1:
- You open the slide in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
- You set the zoom level less than 100 percent.
- You double-click the table to edit it.
- You exit edit mode.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.