- You configure a merge replication in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2.
- The publication contains at least one table article.
- The table article contains one or more DateTime columns.
- You configure the article to use a custom business logic handler.
- The business logic handler handles events that occur during merge replication synchronization.
- The business logic handler uses a custom dataset to return the data.
Note The DateTime variant does not support the milliseconds date part.
Note The SQL Server merge agent is written in unmanaged code. The business logic for the Microsoft .NET assembly is written in managed code.
This issue occurs if the data is not changed in custom code that resembles the following code sample.
public override ActionOnUpdateConflict UpdateConflictsHandler(..., ref customDataSet, ...)
customDataSet = publisherDataSet.Copy();
conflictLogType = ConflictLogType.ConflictLogPublisher;
Article ID: 2598510 - Last Review: Apr 16, 2012 - Revision: 1