- Try to reset your own password by using the Self-Service Password Reset wizard:
- If you're an admin and you want to enable password reset for your users, see Self-service password reset for users.
- If you're an admin, you can try to reset your own password if you had already set up an alternate email address and a mobile phone number.
- If you're an admin and your company has more than one admin, ask another admin to reset your password.
- You can use the Self-Service Password Reset wizard to contact Support when self-service password reset fails. You may need to wait a few seconds before the link to contact Support appears.
- When you submit your request to Support, include your name, telephone number and email address so that Support knows how to contact you.
Article ID: 2606983 - Last Review: Dec 16, 2016 - Revision: 1